Riding a bicycle is amazing, but you’d better prepare some necessary protective gears before riding, so you will be always safety and get your self better exercised.
1. Head:it is necessary to wear a helmet while riding a bike.
2. Eyes:it is necessary to have goggles or sunglasses to anti sand, reduce glare and so on.
3. Nose: you can have an optional magic scarf, bring it during ride on the road as possible as you can, otherwise it would not a happy moment to clean your nose.
4. Neck: you can have an optional collar or scarf, POLO style or line style.Riding in the daytime would make your neck easily burned by sun.
5. Arm: optional sleeves, sun shine proof.
6. Elbow: optional elbow protection pads to tighten the muscles and protect your elbow if fall down.
7. Wrist: optional wrist protection pads.
8. Hand: it is necessary to wear gloves, half fingers covered glove is light, but fully covered gloves can protect you better.
9. Body: optional riding clothes, if you do not like to wear riding clothes you can choose other slim clothes, the clothes should not be too loose.
10. Leg: Necessary have protection clothes for legs, if you don’t have riding pants, then wear a tight four corners underwear, to avoid inner leg friction caused by abrasions.
11. Knee: optional knee pads, better to have a pair so that it can tighten the muscles and protect your knees.
12. Ankle: optional, foot wrap or good elasticity socks.
13. Foot: it is necessary to have a pair of hard bottom and low upper shoes, breathable or not depends on personal preferences.