First pay attention to clean, clean the water especially the winter salt water (many cities in the winter spray salt spray to avoid freezing after the snow ) in time, or it may easily lead to corrosion of metal parts, film aging and take off. Second,pay attention to the maximum adjustable height. After riding new electric bicycle for some time, user should check and adjust the whole electric bicycle in accordance with requirements of user manual,fastening and lubrication is essential. Check whether the fasteners are loose, transmission parts are flexible, please notice that after drip the lubrication oil to the
chain you should wipe the oil slick, flywheel drip only a little lubrication oil is ok. Tires inflated with appropriate air, otherwise it will affect the riding comfort and bicycle life. Brake is the basic guarantee forsafety, should be checked at any time, as long as problems are found should be adjusted or repaired immediately.
1.saddle and handlebar height of electric bicycles should be adjusted before use to ensure the riding comfort and reduce fatigue.
2.the front and rear brake of electric bike should be checked and adjusted before use.Front and rear brake adjustment subject to half press the brakes can do reliable braking, excessive wear brake pad should be replaced.
3.tightness of the electric bicycle chain should be checked before driving,appropriate chain sag is 1-2mm, generally you can adjusting the chain to slightly tight if no pedal riding .
4.the chain lubrication conditions should be checked before riding.If the corrosion or rotation is not flexible, right amount of lubrication oil should be added,chain should be replaced if with serious problem.
5.you should check the tire pressure, steering handle flexibility, front and rear wheel rotation flexibility, circuit, battery power, motor working conditions and lighting, speakers, fasteners etc before riding a electric bicycle,to see if they meet driving requirements.
6.try not to use zero start for electric bicycle(riding the electric bicycle without any pedal working), zero start should be banned especially in heavy load and uphills. For start up, you should first use the human ride, when it reaches a certain speed then converted to electric driving mode, or direct use electric assistant driving mode.
7. electric bicycles are not suited to rough road or sharp slope. In case of such a road, should driving slowly or get off the electric bicycle.
8. electric bicycles should be avoided frequent braking and start when driving, before or during the brake the speed control(throttle) should be turned back.
9. the standard electric bicycle load is 75 kg, user should try to avoid overloading. If overloading, should adopt the human ride or human assisted riding mode.
10.using the electric bicycles in cold weather,human assisted driving should be adopted; and user should also pay attention to battery power and voltage indication, should appropriate reduce the discharge depth, should not driving under low battery pressure.
11.electric bicycles can be driven in rain and snow weather. However, when crossing the water, the water level should not exceed the electric wheel hub bearing lower edge to prevent damage to the motor caused by water. Rain and snow days after riding, water should be wiped clean as soon as possible; if the electrical parts soaked with water, it should be dried with a hair dryer. So as to avoid corrosion of iron and circuit leakage and other failures.
12.riding in rainny and snow weather, the driving speed should be reduced appropriately,during brake should pay attention to increase the braking distance, to prevent skidding so as not to endanger personal safety.
13. electric bicycles should avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, should be stored in the shade.
14. the battery should used supported charger or the manufacturer specified models; during charging, the battery and charger should be placed in a cool place, well placed, should stay away from inflammable and explosive materials;avoid heat, moisture and water;prohibited to be covered by itemscovered, prohibition of infant and child contact. Before charging user should first confirm if the grid voltage and frequency in line with the requirements of the charger, and then connect the battery with charger output port, the charger input port connect with power grid; after charging is completed, first disconnect the grid connection and then disconnect charger and battery connection. Lead acid battery charging normally takes 6-8 hours.
15.user should stop usage of the battery if low battery voltage, and charging as soon as possible, prohibit the battery in deep discharge and over discharge conditions,better the battery is always in abundance state. We recommend charging at least once a day.
16. battery should be stored in the cold, moderate air humidity place, the battery should be kept upright; before long time storage should fully charged and should regularly add electricity, then general charge once a month. Lead acid battery storage for a long time, you can add a few drops of distilled water to offset the evaporation of water to reduce the curing of the plate.
17. for initially use of electric bicycles,user should carefully read user manual to understand the performance of electric bicycles. Do not lend to people who do not know how to operate electric bikes.
18. mental patients, alcoholics and other inappropriate should be disabled to ride electric bikes; user with heart disease, epilepsy, and color blindness etc. should be careful when riding.
19. electric bicycles belongs to non-motorized vehicle, riding should comply with traffic rules, in the non-motorized lanes or local driving lanes.
20. electric bicycles should be stored in a place with cool, ventilated, dry, away from corrosive liquids and gases conditions; storage with vehicle upright and enough tire pressure; bicycle frame should not be loaded with heavy objects; and the battery should be stored separately.